Saturday, March 18, 2017

Where's my creativity?




Where have all my creative thoughts gone? I so badly want too get this blog up and running again. But I just can't seem to find my drive. I use to have so many ideas, and I loved following through with crafts, recipes and family blog posts. I suppose maybe because I am working and spend a lot of time on my computer the desire has escaped me. Who wants to sit down and write when you've spent most part of your day on a computer?

Anyways, my hours are changing. I am hoping to be freer this spring and summer, possibly I'll be back. Maybe I should stop putting expectations on myself and just blog when I can?
I guess a large part of the problem is my interests have changed. My life is different now, I don't have kids living at home that I can bake or decorate the house for.

Not to mention they are adults and sharing their lives publically wouldn't be fair. To all my blogger mommy friends, when your children grow up your content will need to be changed.
Your young adults won't want you sharing their lives on here. Don't forget, there's so much I don't know. I do keep in touch with my kids daily, and for the most part I know what's going on in their life's.
Truly however, do I know? Probably not!
There is no more ringette games, hockey tournaments, school projects, sleepovers and high school drama.

With all that gone, I've got to be creative once again.
Stay tuned my friends, maybe i'll take up a new hobby or you'll just get a lot more about my dogs~

No comments:

Post a Comment