Thursday, January 26, 2017

100 Things I Want To Teach My Daughter #69~Energy and Persistence conquer all things~

Energy and Persistence a few of the most important words of your life. We have been surrounded with so many amazing people in our lives who have shown us exactly what energy and persistence can do in ones life.
I can only pray that those people have left a mark on your life to show you anything is possible. I also hope that you can see through your father and my own life journey, that hard work, energy and persistence can get you through anything.

I have been preaching for years how important a healthy lifestyle is for your own success.



You are such a bright girl, and I know I don't need to preach this too you. But someday when you are so very down, please remember all you need is energy and the will to persevere.
With those two things in life, you can get through anything.

Good night fox, until tomorrow xo

No comments:

Post a Comment