Thursday, June 16, 2016

100 Things I Want To Teach My Daughter #74~ Add a little happiness to your life each day!

#74 Add a little happiness to your life each day
         *eat chocolate
         *take a break
         *Meditate
         *Exercise
         *Enjoy a glass of wine


I didn't do enough of this stuff in my early years fox. I was a bit uptight and I regret a lot of that. I suppose my thoughts, time and energy were spent on other things, but I don't want you too make those mistakes. It is perfectly fine and most definitely healthy for you as a woman, mom, daughter, wife and doctor (lol no pressure) to take time for you.
Enjoy a piece of chocolate every day. Not a whole chocolate bar, just one square. Start your day with time to yourself, meditate, read or pray each morning.


Run~ You know how much I want you to start running. I can not express enough how important exercise is to the mind, body and soul...its the cheapest drug, therapy and muscle relaxer you will ever find. Please start running, even for 15 minutes a day.


At the end of you day, when all is done and your world is settling with the sun enjoy a glass of wine.

 Unwind, relax and drink wine. I wish its something I would have done more of. To do it all over again I should have sipped a glass of wine every night while making dinner. Maybe I wouldn't have been so wound up tight, maybe I would have lingered longer in the kitchen, listening to music and realizing exactly how blessed I am.


Love you fox~
forever proud of the young woman you are xo

2 comments: