Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Bean Boozle: The Booger Mystery Braden;s On Youtube again! Go check out his channel!!



So my son recently uploaded a Bean Boozle video to his YouTube Channel. He actually had been a youtuber many many years ago when he was just a young boy. He has a lot of older video's on his YouTube channel Beeedthemoviemaker. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQXYXOftTABFvGZM2FBfMOw

The above link is his old channel. Check both of them out..he has a lot of good content on both of them.

I also follow one of  Braden's best friends on YouTube. He is slightly newer to vlogging, but his channel is growing really well. He uploads all the time on his car and motorcycle. Its very good stuff, and if you like and appreciate cars and bikes then this is the channel for you! I will leave his link below. His name is Spencer..

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFsZbgx0IX5TpzHjcFcUbKg

These are two wonderful channels with great ideas made by two amazing young men, Enjoy my friends!!
I'll be back very soon, just needed some time off~
I miss you~

No comments:

Post a Comment