Sunday, February 14, 2016

Day 14 of 30 Day Challenge ~ 3 Healthy Habits

Define Healthy?

Seriously I could give you more unhealthy habits that I have. I may be stretching the truth here but let me try.

1. I do run on my treadmill at the least 2 times a week..at the most 5 times. So that's good~

2. I drink lots of water everyday. I can't tell you exactly how much water but at least 5 bottles a day. Not too bad~

3. I am working hard at healing. Mind Body and Soul my friends.

I so wish I could tell you that I eat healthy, that I don't eat carbs or sugar. I am out of control right now with those things. I have gained a lot of weight this past couple years. However I am not in denial, and I hope that once I get my emotions under control I'll have more strength to take care of myself physically. Its all about balance. I feel like I am getting healthier each day. I even find myself looking for control over my unhealthy eating habits.
I know this for sure, I have been here before. I beat it once...I will beat it again. One day very soon, I will be walking around here again with a much healthier, fit body. Until then and while I heal myself emotionally....
I'm gonna keep eating these....

Because they are good...and they make me feel warm and cozy on the inside ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment