Sunday, February 14, 2016

Day 12 of 30 Day Blog Challenge ~ What was your favorite childhood book?

I remember LOVING Clifford the big red dog books. I wonder if maybe the fact that I had a Great Dane growing up I could relate too Emily Elizabeth. My favorite was Clifford's Halloween.

I also loved the Frog and Toad book series. I had all of those, and I loved when Scholastic book orders came home. I always looked for the newest one too add to my collection.
I also loved the Family Circus books, I would spend hours reading those comic strips. They were my favorite family <3 p="">

 
A few years ago I found some of these Family Circus books in an antique shop. I bought them, sadly my kids don't share in the same passionate way as I do regarding these cute comic strips.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment