Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Painting with my favorite girl in the whole world~

On Monday Kailey came with me to a painting class. I had an extra ticket and thought I would ask her. I figured it would be a nice way to spend some extra time with her before she is gone to school in September. She was happy to join me and switched her shift at work. We had a great time, Lynn and Karen also painted.
Unfortunately the instructor who we are use too wasn't the one doing the class. That kinda frustrated me because it was Kailey's first time and Rachel (Owner of Social Art) has the best way of teaching a class. It would have been helpful if the new instructor would have explained to everyone how each brush works. Or maybe demonstrate how to paint certain pieces of the picture. She was a good teacher, but I think she is new and that made it harder for Kailey. Not to mention this painting was actually really difficult. Considering the level of difficulty Kailey pulled it off like a pro. She did a great job, and naturally I think its perfect. I will display it proudly~
 
Finished products...she did a wonderful job~ She said she enjoyed herself and would do it again sometime. I was a proud mom, and I loved every moment we shared.



You can see her progress as we go along...lol


Look at her go....

Working on the lamp post, the shading was one of the harder parts!

She's still smiling....lol and her picture looks great! Thank you for coming Kailey and spending that time with your ol'mom...I love my beautiful Freckled Fox!
Well my lovelies, i'm happy to be caught up on my posts once again. When I fall behind I get a bit upset with myself because I find the quality of my blog posts dies a bit. I just don't take the proper time too add creativity to my words or visuals. I promise to continue to work on that, I am doing my best. SO until tomorrow good night and god bless~
 
 

1 comment:

  1. So nice to be able to spend time together before school starts. I bet it was frustrating not having the same lady teach. She is good at her job. But I think you both did amazing. They look great.

    ReplyDelete