Friday, July 10, 2015

Rock Crock cooking~

I bought the Rock Crok Pampered Chef Dutch Oven recently at a friends party and I must say I absolutely love it!!! By far one of the best purchases I've ever made.
 
So far I have used it twice and both times my meals have been delicious. Below I made my own chili, its my recipe but everyone has one so I won't share that.

I also made a beef roast, complete with gravy. I am so serious when I say it was the most tender roast I've made thus far. And I have cooked many a roasts over the past 20 years. Even Paul and the kids will say it was very tender.

 
Well my friends, I don't have much to share today. I have a busy weekend, looking forward to getting a few things done. I'm working on a couple projects around the house..i'll be sure to share those. I had a busy week, Braden had been sick and for whatever reason isn't bouncing back as quickly as he use too. We think we know why, but I will speak to the doctors and to Braden before I divulge into that. We have a ton of meetings next week which is exciting, we are bringing in more staff here at home. So hopefully within the next 2 years we will have more hands on board. So friends that's where I'm at...I'll be sure to document this weekend, I hope you all have a relaxing, fun, family filled weekend as well.
Until (hopefully) tomorrow my lovelies..good day and god bless~

2 comments:

  1. That chilli looks so good. Is it spicy? I think you need to share that recipe with me lol. Have a great weekend. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That loos amazing. I am glad you are enjoying that new stone. i want one!

    ReplyDelete