Monday, April 7, 2014

Odds and Ends To A Typical Monday....

 

 Baby Ella had to go in for surgery today. Mommy's baby girl had to be spayed this morning. It was harder than I thought it would be dropping her off. I spent the whole day worrying about her, trying to keep myself busy while waiting for the phone to ring. We went to  pick her up this evening and she was so happy to be in mommys arms. She loves her daddy too...and has been with him on the couch all evening. Look at her little face..she's all stoned up here. Poor lil'baby girl~
 




Ok so I tried this cute little crafty idea, I really like to share idea's especially on days that I have not much to blog about. This little idea was made from Twinkies...yes I said Twinkies.
I actually wanted to use Peeps for the drivers but couldn't find any so I picked up these easter monsters. Cute though right?
 


The cake balls above are for Kailey and a few of her friends..mostly for Char. I hope they enjoy them, unfortunatley the Red Velvet ones didn't turn out as good as I had hoped. Unfortuantely I used to much icing and the cake is a bit too moist. Oh well...enjoy anyways!!
Well my lovelies, until tomorrow good night and god bless~

No comments:

Post a Comment