Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Brownie in a Cup~

 
 
So I found this cute adorable idea on Pinterest and thought I would give it a try. I got out my fine tip permanent marker, the one Kailey went to the dollarstore to buy me. I already had this white mug that I bought at the dollarstore previously, and I started to write out the directions.
How To Make Brownies In a Cup
 
So simple,
you need a microwave safe mug,
4tbs Flour
4tbs Sugar
2tbs Cocoa
2tbs Oil
2tbs Water
1/3 tsp of Vanilla
Then you mix the ingrediants together and zap in microwave for 1 minute.
I wish I would have put more thought into this, cause I would have made this treat into something spectacular! If only I would have had caramel sauce, ice cream, sprinkles, and maybe some fudge topping...OMG the goodness!!!
Honestly when Paul and I were tasting it all I could think of is what a great idea for a kids birthday party...they could all decorate their own mug, then make their brownies and add toppings. Such a cute crafty idea...would work well in a home day care as well.
I chuckled and told Paul I am going to be the best Nana someday..cause all these cute ideas will go over so well with grandkids someday. I might even try this at the cottage this summer with my nephew and god daughter...don't let me forget this one!!
Well my friends, I am off for the night...until tomorrow good night and god bless~

No comments:

Post a Comment