Wednesday, April 9, 2014

100 Things I Want To Teach My Daughter...I Will Never Be Tired Of Being Your Mommy~


99. I will never be tired of being your mommy~

This one is probably one of the most important ones....I want you to know that I will never get tired of being your momma. I love you more than anyone else in this world and will always love you more than anyone can. It doesn't matter to me which path you go down, which choices you make in life...I will never stop loving you. Even after today's events, there is nothing that can change how I feel about you...you are extra special, and don't ever forget that.
I promise to laugh with you, to not judge you and to always be available when you need me. I love and value every minute I have with you, and I can only hope that someday we will have even more time together. I am looking forward to those days, when you are a grown woman with children of your own. Regardless of what you do in your life, always remember that I will be in your corner. I am your biggest fan, and I will always be here when you need me. I promise to give you all the space you need to grow and make your own decisions, but I will forever linger closely to be sure you are doing well, because that's my job.
So don't get mad when I give you my advice, or share my concerns...cause I will always be there to do so. Always remember..I will never be tired of being your mommy~

No comments:

Post a Comment