Sunday, August 4, 2013

Saturdays Post...Dog Dayz Saturdays..

What a beautiful long weekend, my household was a busy one with everyone going their own separate ways...The boys (Braden & Spencer) went to Toronto for the night on Friday, did some partying. Kailey had her own plans this weekend. So Paul and I have had a wonderful time alone at the cottage with much needed time spent on the beach and around the fire. We had dinner over an open fire tonight, hot dogs, s'mores and I made a chili dip cause I had the ingredients here. Great night..simple, quiet..its how we do~

New hot dog stick..so funny!!

Ollie our opportunist..he waited so patiently until he had the chance to steal a lick from our dinner. He thinks we don't know...I was on to him like white on rice!!

No comments:

Post a Comment