Thursday, July 18, 2013

Thursdays Thoughts and Ramblings...

Have you noticed the trend we are seeing in some parts of Ontario?? Has anyone spotted these signs in store window's?
 
 
 
I am beside myself excited about this! We have travelled to many places..and have found that Ontario has been one of the least friendly dog spots to live. We have been to New York City many times and every time we go it amazes me how dog friendly they are. The stores are wonderful and the hotels are for the most part pet friendly. In Toronto they are similar to NYC, so in my opinion its about time the we catch up. I commend every single store who does this, and I will  choose to shop at those stores over the ones who do not support our furry family members. There is no reason why we shouldn't be able to take our dogs into stores when needed, especially through the summer months when tragedies happen. Good Job to Sobeys and Rona in our area for cathing up to other communities.
Tonight we had a popccorn and movie night we are watching a Beautiful Mind with Russel Crowe, its a favorite one of the kids. Both of them study this movie in school at somepoint, I remember it but needed to watch it again. I had forgotten what a gem it is. Walked the dogs tonight in this heat and almost died, it kills us to walk in the humidity but the dogs sleep so well through the night after a nice walk...its worth it! Well my friends I am off..good night and god bless~

No comments:

Post a Comment