Friday, June 28, 2013

Fashion Friday

 
Anyone who knows me, knows I am loving Owls these days. I know its a fad that came in a few years ago and I am sure it will fade, but until then I still enjoy searching the internet for new cool Owl Ideas.
Check out these awesome vintage Owl earrings...how adorable are these? Love them, whenever I head out into an antique shop or a small crafty shop I search for something like these. I'd love a pair of vintage owl earrings...`
Love these too....
Cute little studs...probably my favorite, except i'd probably prefer a diamond for eyes. The blue sapphire is pretty but I think a nice diamond would suit me better.
 
So with today being Fashion Friday, I kinda figured I'd touch on my kids favorite fashion idea's. Braden has been into G-Star Raw for a very long time. Recently he found a store in Toronto, and he went on a shopping spree spending WAY to much money!!! G-Star was a store we would hit up in New York City..he loved going there. When we were home he would order on line, but thankfully we finally have one in Toronto...so great for him. Below is an outfit from G-Star...something I think Braden would wear!

Kailey seems to be liking the ever flattering Brandy Melville this summer. We went on a shopping spree for her in the spring and she managed to get some really nice stuff. I do like this store, i like how "Baggy" the items are, its one of those stores with no sizes...one size fits all pretty much.


Kailey bought these shorts pictured above, I love them..they are higher waisted...so cute on her!
She also bought this top..of course I love it, so vintage...and the old style camera`s are just the cutest!! If you are looking for a Brandy Melville, there is one on Queen st W in Toronto..and we found one at Yorkdale Mall in TO as well. 
 
This quote is what I live by...many of you know that I wear my short shorts all year round..and this my friends validates my thoughts on my choice to do so. LOL...I don`t really care what people think, especially right now while my hot flashes are showing NO mercy.  
 
I will leave you with this gem. How pretty is this little ring. Loving it!! This is something that I will continue to search for in antique shops...or maybe something similiar? Well happy Friday..its a dark, dreary day here at the cottage, so much rain!! Just relaxing today..getting some blogging done and spending time with my hubby. Hopefully it clears up as we have friends heading down here tomorrow...praying for sunshine and warm temperatures! Until tomorrow my friends..good day & god bless~

1 comment:

  1. I so love the owl earrings! They are so nice! Hey enjoy what ever fad you like when you like it, only live once. need to enjoy it while we can. love the clothes as well. I can see Kelsey in that as well, great choices

    ReplyDelete