Saturday, February 18, 2012

Saturday...

It was a typical Saturday today...I have to admit i am LOVING not having to get up early to take Kailey to an arena for powerskating or sitting in an arena for 6pm game. Paul and I are getting so much done around here, just kinda up lifting a few rooms in the house. My front bathroom is in need of a serious make over and I'm happy to say its gonna happen!! I'm so happy about that! I will share with you my wallpaper..but that's all I can share..well maybe i'll share a picture of my new handles for my linen closet!
New Wallpaper...never thought i would ever wallpaper again in this house. BUT, i've taken a liking to this pattern and really want to add some flare to this bathroom.

This is actually a picture of my linen closet and these are the door handles we have know. The plan is to paint the linen closet black and add some really pretty crystle handles shown below this picture...

Isn't this the prettiest little handle EVER?! It going to look so nice, i still want my chandleir in the bathroom...hubby's still not convinced! I'm working on him though..he does trust me, sometime's I just have to prove my brilliance!! *wink*

I still have a couple secret's up my sleeve and as we move along i will be happy to share them with you!!
My friend Candy just re-did her kitchen to black and white, she did a great job. It looks very nice..I love the black, I think she needs to get a cute black and white patterned material and have a roman curtain made for her kitchen window. It would tie it all together so nicely!!
Well Goodnight my lovelies, untill tomorrow~

2 comments:

  1. hmm very nice sneak peak lol, I love hwat you have shown so far! Thanks for my kitchen comments lol, we are actually looking for b lack and white curtains, had to put something back up to keep the stalkers out lol, but hopfully I will come across a set that will look great! Once I get my stuff up on the walls will look better I hope lol. Good luck I will be glued wondering what the pictures are going to look like! Have fun with your new deign!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Candy, I'm looking forward to the changes! I'm planning on a cute curtain in my bathroom as well. But I'm hoping my friend will make me some, Ikea has some nice stuff too...I'm sure you'd find something there? Anyways I'm very excited for you, can't wait to see it sometime in person!

    ReplyDelete