Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sunday`s Family Matters...

Tonight we are heading to my parents for dinner. We haven`t been there in soooo long! Mostly because its just easier to have family dinners here because of accessibility for Braden. My mom usually works weekends too, and sometimes they have lots of dogs (they dog sit)so its alot harder for my mom to cook and entertain with all that going on.
I`m looking forward to it, always nice to have a change in routine. We`ve been busy this weekend getting Braden`s bedroom done, I love the colour we`ve chosen. Its very manly...check out the pics so far.
This picture is Braden's old bedroom which is know his media room. We have done some touch ups on the red and black stripes, it needed to be mudded and sanded down inorder to help the new paint stick better.

This picture is the NHL logo Team Canada mural we had painted at least 6 years ago. He's out grown this room, this is the last "theme room" in our home that needs to be upgraded. He's gonna have a big boy room!! *Wink*

Here is the primer colour, which is very close to the actual color. It looks so much better already.

The spot where once the mural was admired!

I will keep you posted on the before and after shots!
Being slightly random here, but I have to admit that i have an obsession. I am totally addicted to the show Come Dine With Me Canada. I honestly can't get enough of that show. I can watch it over and over again, same episode continuously. I don't think I'd ever go on that show,as much as I fantasize about it, I don't think I have the confidence. I do however LOVE to watch others make fools of themselves. Plus I think the commentary is so funny.

2 comments:

  1. I am very excited to see the final pics of Bradens room. Strange how time has flown by. The themes are gone! kelsey and Riley are ready to get rid of their themes to lol, trying to hang on as long as I can because that means they are growing up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey its good to see you could comment. There is a problem with Blogspot's commenting section that many are complaining about. Happy to see you on here!!

    ReplyDelete