Saturday, January 7, 2012

Happy Weekend...


Good morning Zeta's! So i've decided to call of "comeback" readers, and new ones too my group.. "zeta's". Like from a sorority,social club or society that bonds together for a common belief.
ZETA- a torus-shaped apparatus used for research in the 1950s and early 1960s on controlled thermonuclear reactions and plasma physics
[C20: from z ( ero- ) e ( nergy ) t ( hermonuclear ) a ( pparatus )]
Zeta is also considered the 6th letter in the greek alphabet.
Bottom line...I got the saying "Where my Zeta's at?" from the movie House Bunny, and I liked it! Thought it fit my new and improved blog, you are all still my lovelies and my friends but I like my zeta's too!

What's your plans for this weekend? The kids go back to school on Monday..i feel two ways about this. I will be glad when this semester is through and Kailey moves on to her next classes. Braden will start his 2nd batch of online courses, and hopefully finish up and graduate this year. He is not in any rush, we knew it would take him longer and that is ok...his health and physical well being comes first.
We are heading out today to the mall and then to Ikea, i need new winter walking boots..i almost killed myself out there wearing Uggs while I was walking the dogs, i get so embarrassed...slipping all over the place, i need better traction.


Well that just about does it...nothing new and exciting going on here. Kailey is starting to feel better, thank god.
Have a wonderful day my friends, enjoy this sunshine!!
Until tomorrow...

Out

3 comments:

  1. Its about time she got some boots, I'm tired of laughing at her slipping and sliding LOL. Only thing she has to watch out for is the cracks in the sidewalks, that she seems to stumble over LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so you know...that was my hubby commenting on this blog..he needs his own google account!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete