Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Do it yourself Wednesdays...

Ok so this is new...every Wednesday I will create, make and post a do it yourself project! Obviously I will probably NOT be responsible for the actual IDEA of the project as i'm not all that creative, but I can certainly follow a few steps and do it myself. I also expect that if I can do it..so can you!
So this little project is such a cute idea! I first thought I would make a smaller one and maybe give it to Paul as a Valentine's day gift for his desk at work.
You first pick a nice frame that will suit the place you are putting it. Then you find some nice paper and stickers. Easily you lay down the stickers that you have chosen onto the paper..size up the paper into the frame. Its done, then you use a dry earse marker and leave message for the ones you love! What a great cute gift idea for family or friend.
Enjoy my friends...




No comments:

Post a Comment