Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Do it yourself Wednesday...

Pillow talk...
This week I made a pillow for Braden. It has lyrics from his favorite song "In the end" by Linkin Park. Basically, I bought the pillow cover and pillow from Ikea and then I used a pencil, wrote out the words. I used a stencil to do the letters, then I used a fabric marker and traced the letters over. He LOVES the pillow, and I enjoyed making it. The only thing that I would do differently is use a smaller pillow next time, and i wouldn't use pencil to draw lines for the words. I would maybe try tape to make lines on the pillow's for the words.
Anyways here are the pictures from this weeks..Do it yourself Wednesday~











This was a great project...and I was very happy to have made it for my boy! I am happy to report that the boy was so surprised and absolutely loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment