Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I'm still here...

Friends...I am still here! I haven't gone anywhere!! Well actually I have been away, enjoying summer and vacationing. Right now there seems to be ALOT going on. I don't have the patience to blog or the creative ability to write anything clever :(
its sad..i know! I do have so much to share and I promise to start up blogging again as soon as I am able! I don't want to make promises but it would be nice to get back on track tomorrow! I feel so overwhelemed right now. Just got home from holidays but seem to have so much planning to do for the fall. Oh well...what can I do? This is my life, I am however comtemplating "hibernating" for a little bit? Taking myself off the radar for a few weeks. You know, not answering the phone, staying off facebook, only answering important BBM messages? I don't know?? Of course there are a few people who I won't disregard, there's a handful that will always have access to me if they need me! I'm ALWAYS available to those I love and to those who need me right now! I am here...you know who you are!
Good night my friends...see you again real soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment