Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Post 13 → A band or artist that has gotten you through some tough ass days.


U2 Hands down is the most important band in my life~
I have loved this band from way back...all the way back to 1984! Probably the number one song in my life is With or Without You!
I can't say for sure that this band pulled me through some hard times, because when it was rough...music was the last thing on my mind. I will say though that during times of breif periods of sadness in my life, even through arguments with friends, crushes that went no where or even problems in my marriage...U2 was the group that I would turn too! I raised my babies listening to them, they knew all the songs as infants and would sing along from the crib! I eventually had the chance to see U2 live in Toronto. My cousin works for RIM and he had 2 tickets for free. He let me have his and his wife took the other one! His wife happens to be my best friend and she happens to love U2 as well! We actually both grew up, many nights spent listening to U2 discussing boys,jobs and teenage girl things. It was a dream come true to see them~
A night to remember forever!!

1 comment:

  1. I still listen to U2 to get me through the hard times in life! That band has been with us for a long time! I was so happy to have you come with me and experience the most amazing concert ever! Was a dream come true!

    ReplyDelete