Monday, June 13, 2011

Day 5~Something you hope to do in your life.


Write a book! Thats plan and simple, its something that I have wanted to do for a very long time! I have started the process...its just going to take such a long time. There are so many angles of writing this book. I want to write about my accident, my feelings and my journey. I want to write about my son's strength and determination and his will to survive. I want to write about our daily struggles in this world built for the able bodied. I have so much to say about raising a child with a disability. I want to give parents hope, and words of encouragement. I have fought many battles and I want others to hear them so they can learn from them. I want to share my opinions about this world we live in and how difficult it can be for those with disabilities.
One more thing that I hope to do in this life time is to travel to Ireland. I would love nothing more that my hubby and I going to Ireland, touring the land and enjoying everything Ireland has to offer! Here's to dreams and desire's!!!

Would LOVE to renew my vows here someday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment