Friday, February 18, 2011

Guess who's back....??


That's right my friends...its me!! I have missed you all so very much! So, I have decided to make a new commitment to my blog! You see, i have been feeling lonely, kinda lost...not really myself lately. I searched everywhere for what I thought I may have been missing. Looked everywhere..closets, fridge, microwave, pockets...everywhere!! Woke up through the night with night sweats..bad dreams about losing things! Then it hit me....my blog, I miss my blog! So here I am friends, please come back to me!!
I may?? even let facebook go again? I don't know, I wasn't really missing anything...I never woke up through the night with night terror's when I wasn't on facebook! ;)
I promise to blog...every single night that I CAN!
I will go back to my Monday's Menu's and Wednesday's Reflection...and maybe some in between?!
Tonight hubby and I had another date night..it was wonderful! I have a confession...I love my hubby's hands, I love holding them. It's amazing how after every movie we see in a theatre, when the movie is over and the credits role after 18 years of marriage we still stand up, grab hands and run for the door. It never fails..its just habit, I reach out for him and he is there...every time! I love how he asks at least once throughout every movie.."have you checked your phone". Its just automatic...he wants to know if the kids have pinned or text us! I love how we talk about the movie as we walk back to the car, how we replay lines or funny scenes from the movie...we after 18 years of marriage still LOVE to see movies together! I don't know my friends...that ol'e saying "things only get better"....I'd have to agree!!

No comments:

Post a Comment