Saturday, December 18, 2010

Save the neck for me Clark...


As I sit here in the kitchen on my laptop at 11:30pm, Paul is busy preparing the turkey for a 3am oven time. Yep that's right, we have to get up at 3am to get the turkey in the oven so that it is ready for a lunch time party. I'm pretty excited to be having the Martz's christmas tomorrow. I love that it is here in my home, its so much easier for Braden. I woke up this morning to my parents at the front door ready and willing to clean my house. It was one of the nicest things they have ever done! They know how busy things have been lately and how stressed I was yesterday with hosting a christmas get together and with having our little Ollie neutered. So, to see them here this morning was honestly a huge relief. Paul was busy with Braden today and I took Kailey out to finish up some shopping and getting things prepared for tomorrow's christmas dinner. In order to be able to relax and have a "stress free" evening tonight my parents kindly took over the "house cleaning" duties so that Paul and I could actually sit down and finish up the smaller tasks that needed to be done!
I am so lucky to have my parents, they are always looking out for us. Our health and happiness has always been important to them and they have always stepped up to help out whenever they are needed. The best part of today...I didn't even have to ask them!! I love you guys...thanks for being so wonderful!!
We as a family had a very nice evening together, it was quiet, relaxing and stress free!!
Good night my friends and god bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment