Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Monday's Menu on Tuesday....

Tonight I made this most amazing casserole. It was pretty good, wasn't as quick as I thought it would have been. Although that could have been because I was busy this evening and rushing to get dinner ready. Even though it was really good and very nutritious, I still felt like it was missing something. I think if I were to do this one again i'd probably add some sort of salad, or maybe a pasta salad with a bit of a kick to it! So, if you decide to try this one...add something too it, that's my advice.


Chicken,Potatoe and vegetable bake


What You Need6 boneless skinless chicken breasts (1-1/2 lb./675 g)
1-1/2 lb. (575 g) Yukon gold potatoes (about 3), peeled, coarsely chopped
3 carrots (1/2 lb./225 g), coarsely chopped
1 onion, coarsely chopped
1/3 cup Kraft Calorie-Wise Zesty Italian Dressing
2 Tbsp. Kraft 100% Parmesan Light Grated Cheese
Make ItHEAT oven to 400°F.

PLACE chicken and vegetables in large baking dish; drizzle with dressing. Cover.

BAKE 1 hour or until chicken is done (170ºF), uncovering after 50 min.

SPRINKLE
with cheese.

1 comment:

  1. that sounds good I am going to have to try that one too lol

    ReplyDelete