Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I am not reflecting today sorry...lets just talk!


I have so much going through my head right now! The busiest time of the season is fast approaching..we have my mom's birthday, Kailey's birthday,christmas, new years, ringette games and tournaments, hockey games, Toronto hockey games to attend too...decorating for christmas, wish lists, christmas shopping, birthday shopping, christmas giving, volunteering...it never ends!
I am proud to say that Braden was accepted onto the the youth council in the City of Cambridge. He has his first meeting on Dec 9th, he is really excited...he hopes to help make a difference for this with disabilities in our community. He can be very powerful when he needs to be...I am praying that these early experiences will shape him into a influential, strong willed, powerful man who will make some changes. As long as he uses his strength for good and not evil...he just might get there!!
Not to change the subject...but are you reading a book right now?? I am!
The book that I am reading is called "The Tenth Circle", by Jodi Picoult. I just can't seem to get into it, its frustrating...I hope that it gets better because regardless I will finish the book at least I should enjoy it!

Do you have plans for the summer yet? Any holidays planned? We are looking at cottages in Nova Scotia, I think we will take 2 weeks and spend them there. I really would like one on the ocean. We have decided to take Finley and Ollie, and hopefully we will find someone for Harley. I would have loved to take him, but he is getting too old, the drive would be too much. We are planning on meeting with a real estate agent while we are there just to look at some property options. I am not sure if we are ready to make such a purchase, however if the right opportunity approaches us...then I think we will do it?!?
Have you decortated for christmas? What is your favourite decoration this year?
I have managed to get one tree up in the rec room, and I have my lighted garland on the stairscase and on my mantle. It will be finished within the next couple days. I think my favorite piece is my wreath. I love to decorate my mantle, it always looks so festive. It is always a work in progress!
I am trying to find a way to make a mantle for Kailey's wall mounted fireplace in her bedroom. My brother in law was going to give us some old beams that he took from the families meat store years and years ago, but I just keep forgetting to ask him for them.
Well thats about it my friends, i've lost my steam..its getting late! I walked the dogs during the day today, its warmer out during the day.
Good night my friends, and god bless...

No comments:

Post a Comment