Thursday, October 21, 2010

Just around the house...

This was our house tonight! Kailey was exhausted and at around 5:30, this is how I found her! Passed out on the couch. Sometimes I think she is too busy, these past two nights have been draining. She has had alot of skate time, practices and dryland training and I think tonights exhaustion was way over due! It's just catching up with her. She slept, she ate, she rested, she walked with me, and then she curled up to watch her shows of course with me! Even though I sometimes think, she is too busy for a 13 year old young lady..I don't think she would have it any other way! As long as she isn't complaining...I won't worry too much! I made some dinner, and we had nothing planned tonight in the extracurricular area. It was wondeful, you really learn to take advantage and enjoy these quieter evenings when you don't get them often. I had some fun with the dogs...check out the pictures...


I love these pictures of Finley...the ones with her eyes closed! She is just so funny, she closes her eyes because the flash is to bright...we tried again and managed to get the next picture.

So cute...

The next two pictures are just some decorations around the house. They are fun and add to the halloween decor. I bought a few new things at Peir 1, they have some really nice stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment