Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Happy Birthday to my Son...

You are by far the most amazing person I know! I Love you with a fierceness that could crack the earth in two.
Today is one of the two best days in my life! I was blessed with you.
I was only 22 years old, but wanted and wished for you since I was a little girl. Always wanting to be a mommy, never could I have imagined how blessed I would become.
Just a few very old shots of Braden's first year! These chosen pictures are actually not really the best ones, but I didn't have to dig them up...they were around! So I thought I would use them.

Me pregnant, I think I was almost 5 months in this picture. We lived in kitchener in a condo. We had a dog named Taya who we got rid of shortly after Braden was born.

Our first mommy and son picture, not to desirable but its one that I love, its very genuine.

Daddy and nana, both equally excited to have Braden in their arms.





These couple of pictures were from Braden's first birthday, he was such an advanced baby. He walked very young...9 months and by his first birthday he was running. He was just so darn cute!



>

Grandma and Grandpa Martz loved having visits with us, eventually we moved into their basement apartment to save money for a house. Braden got to see them alot more at that time.

There you have it, short but sweet. My boy is 17 years old today and I remember his birth like it was yesterday.
One of Braden's favorite books when he was a baby was Robert Munch's "Love you Forever"....
"I'll love you forever,
I'll like you for always,
As long as I'm living,
My baby you'll be"

No comments:

Post a Comment