Sunday, September 12, 2010

Music Video Awards...


Not sure if many of you sit down and watch the Music Video Awards..just to let you know...I do! Yes my friends I love these awards. I must say that my favorite performance was Eminem's and I also liked Taylor Swifts...she was wonderful! As I type I am waiting to hear Kanye West's performance. I am not a big fan of him anymore but it will be interesting to see what he does!
Just an update with our nursing situation, things are going really really good!! She came by again this evening to spend time with Braden and get to know him. She will be back on Tuesday to do the same. I am looking forward to the future and seeing how well it all works and having a bit of a break in the evenings...maybe we'll get date nights through the week...that would be a treat! Well good night my friends...sorry for the shorter blogs, its harder to blog on the weekends!

No comments:

Post a Comment