Saturday, August 28, 2010

Dinner with the MacPhee's...


Tonight Paul and I were invited to the MacPhee's for dinner and what a spread they put on! Greg did the cooking and Candy did the preparing...they were a great team and hosted a lovely evening. Our appetizer which is pictured above was stuffed mushrooms which had shrimp and cheese galore! Mmmmm...they were scrumptions!
I unfortunately still am not feeling 100%, but managed to enjoy some white wine that Candy got from a local vineyard up by Bellville Ontario. I actually added gingerale to it so that it was more like a spritzer and didn't affect me too badly considering my chest cold and sore throat! The weather was perfect sitting out back on their deck, and I must say that they did a fabulous job with their new fence. I hope that next year they get to fulfill their desire to have a hot tub, because that is a luxury that I love having. I know that they would enjoy it just as much as long as the right people were invited and people such as Ummmm...*Bobby* were not!! LOL...wink, wink~
Well, good night my friends, I am tired and ready for bed! I hope all my lovely friends are enjoying the weekend, and taking advantage of the weather!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you enjoyed your evening! I wish you were feling better to enjoy the evening more! We had a fun night, not often we have people over for dinner like that and was nice to share it with you and Paul!
    I hope next yr we can do what we want with the back yard lol, love your comment, you couldnt resist could u lol! Hope you feel better soon.
    Thanks for coming! love ya

    ReplyDelete