Sunday, July 25, 2010

Our summer is about to get busy...


Tonight is going to be short blog my friends...its been a long day and for whatever reason I am totally exhausted. This is the week were my summer starts to get busy. You see Ethan(my nephew) is here with us for the rest of the summer and Braden's best friend Spencer arrives on Yuesday to spend 3 weeks with us. We have a couple cottage trips coming up and our trip to NYC. I hope that over the course of our cottage nights, I can still get a blog out. IF not then I promise to do what I did in Greece, even though I couldn't post some nights, I still took the time to write about our adventures...and I will do the same in the next couple weeks! I hope everyone is enjoying their summer holiday's!! I am loving this summer and having Ethan and SPencer join our house this year is fantastic. SO looking forward to our long, fun summer days!

No comments:

Post a Comment