Sunday, June 20, 2010

Fathers Day





39 REASONS MY DAD'S THE BEST...


39. He looks awesome on a motorcycle




38. He was sometimes silent but always present

37. He was firm yet allowing

36. He loves...us all.
35. He wasn't always full of advice, but seeped wisdom
34, He could at times be unapproachable, until I had children of my own...thankfully he is here when I need him most.

33. He is black and white
32. He is a pillar of strength
31. He loves my husband
30. He loves ME




29. He loves, adore's and admires his grandchildren
28. He teaches, without realizing
27. He lives simply, and without expectations
26. He has taught me to be me..
25. He showed me strength
24. He taught me to fight..
23. He stood beside me when I fought my fears
22. He cries
21. He makes me laugh
20. He showed me how to be strong, when I was weak
19. He allows me to shine, and is proud
18. He listens...
17. He is forgiving
16. He is protective
15. He has taught me to be a better parent
14. He is a realist
13. When my mom has held me up...my dad held her up
12. He loves my brother
11. He states the obvious
10. He is compassionate
9. He is tender
8. He is smart
7. He loves to laugh
6. He cuddles his grandbabies
5. He helps his neighbours
4. He is a fantastic friend
3. He fought and beat cancer
2. He is handsome
1. He has always loved my mom






















HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO MY MOST WONDERFUL HUSBAND!!



You are an amazing father, who has given me the world over and over again. Thank you for spending this life with me! I love every bit of it!!




Like being the great mountain
That rises in her heart
And shows her how she might get home
When all else falls apart.

Like giving her the love
That is her sea and air,
So diving deep or soaring high
She’ll always find him there.

3 comments:

  1. Happy father's day Paul and papa, you both are amazing men!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Candace, and same to Greg and your pop's...2 amazing men as well!! We are lucky girls aren't we!!
    Oh and your father in law is pretty great too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! :)
    Papa's hilarious! Love him!!
    I still remember when we all watched The Hangover, the part where the little naked Chinese man comes out, and Papa was just laughin' his butt off, and we were all laughin' too!!

    ReplyDelete