Sunday, May 16, 2010

So.. how was your weekend?


Well, mine was wonderful! Today especially was great, we had my family over for dinner and Ethan spent the day with us. We enjoyed our day around the pool, hanging in the hot tub, listening to music and watching Ethan play. The weather was so nice, I love days like today. The kids had lots of laughs, we took so many pictures..here a few of the funny ones!








We have so many goof balls in our family! They really do have alot of fun together..I am so lucky to have 3 great kids in my life!
Here are a few nice ones that I begged them to keep straight faces for...



I thought maybe this year I would make Ethans birthday cake, I didn't do to bad of a job! I decorated it with a spiderman candle and came up with a web design...not to bad!! LOL



Blowing out his spiderman candle..

Oh yea I almost forgot to include this crazy picture..every year we have contest to see who makes it in the pool first, most years its Kailey. Finley beat her by a week, but for human legs...Kailey was the first! I swear the pool was about 8 degrees celcius...so friggin cold, but she wanted to do and here is a picture...

Next weekend we heat the pool and summer officially begins...can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment