Wednesday, May 19, 2010

NOva Scotia...I love you!


Tonights picture is one that was taken a while ago back when me and my family including my parents rented a cottage in Baddeck, Nova Scotia. The reasons for going there of course had everything to do with visiting family. This picture is myself, my aunt Mary,Aunt Jolene, Aunt Shianne and Kailey. We had just finished a lovely dinner and visited with lots of my dad's family. I wish we could see them more, I didn't get the chance to visit alot when I was young. With life being so busy as my children were growing up it made it difficult to return alot, the wonderful thing is when you go back to visit its like you never left. Even though I don't see them much, they are always on my mind and I love them dearly...I have been blessed with a wonderful family! They have always been supportive, caring and always there for one another. I miss them!
Tonight is a short blog...sorry! But we were out late due to another provincial tryout...
I hope things go well...I am doing alot of praying for Kailey and all the girls!
I am tired my lovely readers, so good night, and God bless...Michelle!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment