Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Finally feelin good..


I really have struggled today with a topic to write about, so I think I will just type whatever comes to mind. I finally have started to feel better today, I made it out to get some groceries and even stopped at Homesense to pick up some easter decorations. I also stopped in at my parents to say hi, it was nice to see them...again!
We had Bradens wheelchair company come in today to try and fix his wheelchair, Paul is getting so frustrated with this company. They just can't seem to please us, its too bad because we have always had a good relationship with them. Lately though, they are more about the money than about the happiness and comfort of their client. I hope it all gets settled without any problems. Tonight we had a bbq for dinner, it was amazing having the back door open for that lovely breeze to flow through our living room. The sun was fabulous and sitting out back made me realize just how close summer is here...can't wait for lazy summer mornings and relaxing, sunkissed evenings.

No comments:

Post a Comment