Saturday, January 30, 2010

Out for a drink..


It's Saturday night, and there's not much going on! So, i think Paul and I are heading out to have a drink. Tomorrow we are off to a baby christening in London, I'm looking forward to seeing everyone. It is a family who are very close to our family, it's always nice to see them. Not sure where we will go for a drink, somewhere close to home, hopefully we won't be late. Paul wanted to ask another couple but then you are opted to stay longer and I am not sure how late I want to stay out. Next weekend is another busy one with a tournament in Guelph, the end of February brings the provincial tournament in Ottawa, so we will be spending 4 nights there. I am content to stick close to home this evening. Last night a good friend of mine asked me to go to a Pampered Chef party with her. I haven't been to one of those in a long time, i didn't need anything but decided to go out and mingle regardless. It was nice, I only really knew about 3 of the ladies. They were a nice group, it gave my friend and I some time to catch up and have a few laughs. I love when friends call and ask me to attend those types of events with them. Mostly because usually I don't know many of the guests especially if her friends are from a different social group. I am such a people watcher..I find myself entertained by just sitting back listening and watching the others chat, laugh and gossip. Overall it was a good evening, nothing much has changed with Pampered Chef and I have so much of it anyways. The snacks were good, the wine was good and the company was pleasant.

1 comment: