Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Emergency lights





 I thought I would share with you an idea I found on Pinterest. I really liked this, so simple but so practical. How many times has your hydro or power gone out and you find yourself scrambling for candles or flashlights? I have been in situations where we've gone to get the flashlights...and they are not where we put them last. Probably because one of the kids have moved them. Well I have made these little Emergency candle kits to place in various spots around the house so I know where they are in case of an emergency.  You know, this is such a cute idea and really you could jazzy up these jars, add a cute card with some sort of rhyming verse and give it away as a small gift. The pictures are self explanitory, no need to go into a supply list...the only thing I will say is that everything I purchased was at the Dollarstore. Simple, cheap and practical...perfect~


1 comment:

  1. HI,

    The theme of your blog is very beautiful and the article is written very well, I will continue to focus on your article.

    Emergency Lights

    ReplyDelete