Wednesday, February 12, 2014

No promises...



I cannot make any promises but for tonight i am back and happy to be back. I would love to commit and say that I  am going to be blogging daily but I don't know, it doesn't feel the same to blog any more. I can't about my kids cause they don't want their personal lives all over the internet, and I can't really write inserts from my pending book cause then Blogger will own my words. SO it leaves me with very little. I guess its a start to say that deleted facebook. I got rid of that addiction, so maybe you will see more of me here. I need to get creative and make this blog come to life again...I've been thinking of making it private as well...then only those who I want to see it can. Do you have any plans for Valentines Day? We do..but not until Sunday, and boy am I looking forward to that!! Braden leaves for Mexico tomorrow...I'm excited and nervous all at the same time. I know deep down he will be fine, doesn't mean I won't worry. Well I am going to come up with a new game plan and hopefully revive this blog...make some decisions! Until tomorrow (fingers crossed i"ll be back) good night and god bless~

No comments:

Post a Comment