Thursday, February 13, 2014

He's off to Mexico..

Well friends the time has come, my boy is taking his first international trip on his own. Yesterday I was freaking out, while I was packing him. We were going through all his stuff and I was giving him reminders of everything. We are so proud of him. He booked this all on his own, he planned it and organized everything himslef, way to go Braden!! His next trip he hopes to get to Germany. My god I will be a wreak if he does that. I know he is in good hands, pictured beside him is Cam..he is a nursing student who has been with us for a couple years. They are going to have such a great time! Sometimes I wish I could go back to all those people who told me I was smothering him and that he would never be independent because of me. Well look at him now...

No comments:

Post a Comment