Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Goodbye Mo...

As many of you know the month of november is dedicated to bringing awareness to Prostate cancer. There are men who choose to grow a mustashe in support of Prostate awareness month, my hubby did just that! The guys in his office grew out their moustashe's for a month and then the last day of November...they shave them off.
Here is my hubby with his hard grown MO..
This picture was taken late last night, again I almost forgot to document this event in his life.
I would like to share with you my Black Rabbit in Reindeer ears and shiney red rudolph nose.

How cute is my little rabbit! I love this car...it truly is one of my favorite possessions.

Remember a couple weeks ago I told you about the family that my daughter's ringette team will be sponsering at christmas? Well Kailey and I went out to buy the little girl her present and here is what we got her...

Apparently the little girl is 3 years old and she has a brother who I believe is 6 years old. Anyways you wanna know what my favorite part of christmas this year is going to be?? Thinking of that little girl somewhere here in Cambridge opening up this present and knowing that she is so happy someone was thinking of her. There is no better feeling at christmas than knowing you made a difference by giving.
Good night my friends and god bless..

1 comment:

  1. Wow Paul looks so differnt lol. I love your car, you are crazy.
    We pick a boy and girl and buy them a gift for Christmas. Always nice to give something back to someone who doesnt have anything for Christmas. I agree the feeling to think of that child opening a gift Christmas morning, a nice feeling to know you made a small difference in a childs life.

    ReplyDelete